Building a Go-To-Market Strategy
An industry-leading technology and services company needed to determine a viable go-to-market strategy to effectively target small-and-medium enterprises online and in B&M stores. With 228 total online stores, and over 100+ B&M store, the Fortune-25 client is one of the largest global technology companies. Although the client has experienced a sustained period of significant growth, they have fallen behind their competitors in terms of developing a feasible SMB-related program.
- Concerns over international expansion, including China, EMEA and APAC regions
- Lack of internal resources with appropriate skill-set
- Market evolving rapidly from competitors and internal partners
- General organizational immaturity with B2B supply chain, defined offers and a distinct value proposition
WutzNxt helped the client reframe the business from a consumer-only site to an omni-channel business focused store. Our multi-disciplinary approach combined several types of consumer research and creative ideation techniques to uncover insights that led to a definition of a compelling value proposition, market rollout strategy and clear business brand personality.
- Developed a strategy to capture of 600% in incremental revenue, in less than 6 motns
- Developed a refreshed SMB store experience in 19 different regions, and beginning in October 2015, WutzNxt will roll this program out to a flagship store within the APAC region
- Provided offering recommendations (exclusive bundle offerings, cloud-services, pro-training)
- Presented timeline and rollout for international expansion